Loweswater and Lamplugh
LAMPLUGH 05A - St. Michael's Church, Lamplugh
St Michael's Church with a backdrop of Owsen Fell at Lamplugh on the edge of the Lake District in West Cumbria.
Designed by William Butterfield of London and built in 1870 on the site of a much older church. Many of the original features, such as the gargoles were retained and incorporated into the new build. The church contains 3 windows by Charles E. Kempe.
August 29, 2018
This image is the property of Joan Martin (PHOTO NORTH) All Rights Reserved
This website uses essential cookies. Learn more