Kendal and Burneside
KENDAL 20A - The New Shambles
The New Shambles, Kendal, Cumbria.
New Shambles Lane follows the line of the old Watt Lane. It became known as the New Shambles in 1804, when the property was redeveloped as 12 butchers’ shops. This then replaced the Old Shambles.
April 22, 2012
This image is the property of Joan Martin (PHOTO NORTH) All Rights Reserved
This website uses essential cookies. Learn more