RELATED PAGES: Ramsons (wild garlic) Home Page
A vibrant light soup with a subtle taste of coconut. Healthy and gorgeous! So quick and easy to make too.
150 g wild garlic leaves
1 onion chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
400 ml can of coconut milk
Half a vegetable stock pot
200 ml water
Salt and pepper
- Wash and roughly chop the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the onion.
- Add the water and coconut milk.
- Stir in the stock and bring the soup to the boil.
- Add the wild garlic and allow it to wilt.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender and season to taste.