NEWBIGGIN ON LUNE 07A - Former Church of St Aiden
The former St Aidan’s Church, built in 1892 at Newbiggin on Lune in the Eden district of Cumbria.
Built as a chapel of ease for St Oswald's in Ravenstonedale, the church was converted into a prvate house in the 1980s.
September 08, 2017
© Joan Martin (PHOTO NORTH). All Rights Reserved.
This website uses essential cookies. Learn more