LANCASTER 01A - Ashton Memorial, Williamson Park
he Ashton Memorial in Williamson Park, Lancaster.
The Memorial is an elaborate folly given to the city of Lancaster in 1909 by Lord Ashton (James Williamson, who made most of his fortune from the production of oilcloth and cork linoleum at his factory on St. George’s Quay).
July 23, 2015
© Joan Martin (PHOTO NORTH). All Rights Reserved.
Mpixels (68.7 MB uncompressed) - 6002x4001 pixels (20.0x13.3 in / 50.8x33.9 cm at 300 ppi)
This website uses essential cookies. Learn more