LAKE DISTRICT PENINSULA WALKS
PDF DOWNLOADS: PERSONAL USE £1 - WALKING GROUP £3 - BUSINESS USE £25 (Personalised with the name of your business).
Five amazing discovery walks around the Furness and Cartmel Peninsulas in southern Cumbria by Joan Martin.
Each Photo North Discovery Walk contains a map, clear directions, interesting facts and tick boxes to keep the children happy. You may print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use (group and business licenses available too), or you may simply download the file directly onto your phone. With the Photo North Discovery Walks you'll never miss the exciting and interesting features that other walkers pass by.
- THE BEST WALK FROM BARDSEA - 5 or 4.5 miles - A delightful walk from Bardsea Country Park over Birkrigg Common - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM BARROW IN FURNESS - 6.5 or 5 miles - Be surprised by this urban and coastal walk from Barrow - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM GRANGE OVER SANDS - 5.5 or 3.75 miles - A wonderful walk over Hampsfell with great views - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM ULVERSTON - 6.5 or 3.5 miles - A varied walk to the lighthouse on the hill - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM WITHERSLACK 5.7 or 4.7 miles - A superb walk over one of Alfred Wainwright's favourite low fells - Click here for more details.