Five amazing discovery walks around the spectacular limestone landscapes of Ingleton, Austwick, Bentham, Clapham and Chapel-le-Dale in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, North Yorkshire in the UK.
Each Photo North Discovery Walk contains a map, clear directions, interesting facts and tick boxes to keep the children happy. You may print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use (group and business licenses available too), or you may simply download the file directly onto your phone. With the Photo North Discovery Walks you'll never miss the exciting and interesting features that other walkers pass by.
- THE BEST WALK FROM AUSTWICK - 7 or 4.5 miles - A geological ramble through dramatic limestone landscapes - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM BENTHAM - 7 or 2.5 miles - A lovely riverside and moorland ramble to the Great Stone - Click here for more details
- THE BEST WALK FROM CHAPEL-LE-DALE - 5 miles - A wonderful ramble through limestone countryside - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM CLAPHAM - 5.75 or 2.75 miles - A classic Dales walk through Trow Gill to Gaping Gill - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM INGLETON - 9.25 or 4.5 miles - Ingleton Waterfalls with an exciting Kingsdale twist - Click here for more details.