THE BEST WALKS AROUND KENDAL AREA
Five amazing discovery walks around Kendal, the 'Gateway to the Lakes' in Cumbria. By Joan Martin.
Each Photo North Discovery Walk contains a map, clear directions, interesting facts and tick boxes to keep the children happy. You may print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use (group and business licenses available too), or you may simply download the file directly onto your phone. With the Photo North Discovery Walks you'll never miss the exciting and interesting features that other walkers pass by.
- THE BEST WALK FROM BRIGSTEER - 7 or 2.75 miles - A lovely ramble over Scout Scar to the 'Mushroom' - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM BURNESIDE - 4.5 miles - A varied ramble to Potter Tarn, great for bird watching - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM BURTON IN KENDAL - 7.5 or 3 miles- A gentle ramble over Farleton Fell with amazing views - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM KENDAL - 5.5 or 2 miles - A varied and interesting walk to two castles with fine views - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM LEVENS - 6.5 or 5 miles - A gentle industrial heritage ramble through the deer park of Levens Hall - Click here for more details.