Five amazing discovery walks through the dramatic lake and mountain landscapes around Keswick and Derwent Water in the Lake District National Park, Cumbria.
Each Photo North Discovery Walk contains a map, clear directions, interesting facts and tick boxes to keep the children happy. You may print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use (group and business licenses available too), or you may simply download the file directly onto your phone.
With the Photo North Discovery Walks you'll never miss the exciting and interesting features that other walkers pass by.
- THE BEST WALK FROM BASSENTHWAITE - 6.5 miles - A lovely woodland and lakeside ramble to St Bega's Chapel - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM GRANGE - 6.75 miles - A memorable ramble from the secluded valley of Borrowdale - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM HAWES END - 4 miles - An unforgettable walk up Cat Bells with a lakeside return - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM KESWICK - 6.3 miles - A superb walk from Keswick with magnificent views over Derwentwater - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM THRELKELD - 7 or 3.5 miles - A wonderful ramble to Castlerigg Stone Circle - Click here for more details.