LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE WALKS
Five amazing discovery walks around Glasson Dock, Heysham, Lancaster, Morecambe and Overton on the Lancashire coast. Click here for tide times.
Each Photo North Discovery Walk contains a map, clear directions, interesting facts and tick boxes to keep the children happy. You may print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use (group and business licenses available too), or you may simply download the file directly onto your phone. With the Photo North Discovery Walks you'll never miss the exciting and interesting features that other walkers pass by.
- THE BEST WALK FROM GLASSON DOCK - 8.5 miles - Canal and a scenic section of the Lancashire Coastal Way.
- THE BEST WALK FROM LANCASTER - 5 miles - A fascinating city, canal and estuary walk steeped in history.
- THE BEST WALK FROM MORECAMBE - 7.5 miles (easily shortened) - A coastal, canal and riverside ramble.
- THE BEST WALK FROM OVERTON - 7 or 2 miles - Check the tide times! An unusual walk to a village at the mercy of the sea.
- THE BEST WALK FROM HEYSHAM - Click here to download free of charge