SEDBERGH AND DENTDALE WALKS
Five amazing discovery walks around Sedbergh and Dentdale in the Western Dales of Cumbria (the Yorkshire Dales National Park). By Joan Martin
Each Photo North Discovery Walk contains a map, clear directions, interesting facts and tick boxes to keep the children happy. You may print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use (group and business licenses available too), or you may simply download the file directly onto your phone. With the Photo North Discovery Walks you'll never miss the exciting and interesting features that other walkers pass by.
- THE BEST WALK FROM BRIGFLATTS - 7.5 or 5.25 miles - A Quaker Trail with spectacular views of the Howgill Fells - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM CAUTLEY - 6.25 or 4.25 miles - A lovely ramble to England’s highest waterfall - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM COWGILL - 6.5 miles - An industrial heritage walk with wild flowers and great views - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM DENT - 4.9 miles - A lovely ramble round the picturesque Dales village of Dent - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM SEDBERGH - 5.75 miles - Enjoy superb panoramic views on this fell walk from Sedbergh - Click here for more details.