SETTLE AND MALHAM WALKS
PDF DOWNLOADS: PERSONAL USE £1 - WALKING GROUP £3 - BUSINESS USE £25 (Personalised with the name of your business).
Five amazing Photo North Discovery Walks around Settle, Horton-in-Ribblesdale and Malham in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, North Yorkshire, UK.
Each Photo North Discovery Walk contains a map, clear directions, interesting facts and tick boxes to keep the children happy. You may print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use (group and business licenses available too), or you may simply download the file directly onto your phone. With the Photo North Discovery Walks you'll never miss the exciting and interesting features that other walkers pass by.
- THE BEST WALK FROM HORTON IN RIBBLESDALE - 7.5 or 6.25 miles - A superb walk up the magnificent Pen-y-ghent - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM MALHAM - 6.5 02 2.25 miles - A classic ramble through dramatic limestone scenery - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM SELSIDE - 5.75 or 2 miles - A lovely walk to see the limestone amphitheatre of Thieves Moss - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM SETTLE - 6 or 4 miles- A geologically fascinating ramble through a stunning Dales landscape - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM STAINFORTH - A lovely walk with two fine waterfalls and an amazing Hoffmann Kiln - Click here for more details.