THE BEST WALKS AROUND WINDERMERE AREA
Five wonderful discovery walks through the varied landscapes around Windermere and Bowness in the Lake District National Park, much loved by Beatrix Potter.
Each Photo North Discovery Walk contains a map, clear directions, interesting facts and tick boxes to keep the children happy. You may print as many copies as you wish for your own personal use (group and business licenses available too), or you may simply download the file directly onto your phone. With the Photo North Discovery Walks you'll never miss the exciting and interesting features that other walkers pass by.
- THE BEST WALK FROM BOWNESS - 7.75 or 1.75 miles - A delightful walk through Beatrix Potter countryside - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM KENTMERE - 7 or 5.75 miles - A wonderful ramble to the Ull Stone and Kentmere Reservoir - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM STAVELEY - 6.5 or 5.5 miles - A varied ramble to Gurnal Dubs on Potter Fell - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM TROUTBECK - 7.5 or 5.25 miles - A walk on the wild side behind the Troutbeck Tongue - Click here for more details.
- THE BEST WALK FROM WINDERMERE - 5.5 or 2.5 miles - Visit the viewpoint that inspired the work of Alfred Wainwright - Click here for more details.